ALL APPLICANTS MUST FILL IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION FORM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY ROLES: https://zfrmz.com/yjerfbchotuEBJ2gPup7
· Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation?
· Do you want the satisfaction teaching brings but at the same time flexibility to choose when you work?
· Do you want to get first-hand teaching experience in local schools?
· Are you looking for one-off work to fit around your current commitments?
· Do you want to achieve a better work-life balance instead of spending your evenings planning and marking?
· Are you interested in part-time work to fit around your children or other commitments?
· Do you work in line with the following values: Teamwork, Respect, Trust, Ingenuity, Pride & Passion?
Primary PPA Cover Ltd is a national education solutions provider offering subject-specific teachers & tutors to cover primary school teacher’s PPA Time.
ROLE: Here at Primary PPA Coverwe always strive to bring fantastic and beneficial PPA provision to primary schools across the UK. Because we are not devoted to one part or region of the UK, we require reliable, experienced and enthusiastic teachers we can call upon in situations where our staff member cannot teach on that day.
Successful candidates will be placed on our cover database which will allow us to get int contact in situations where we require your services. As well as this we can also keep in touch with you about current roles that come available in your area so you will always be first to hear about these roles.
PAY: Dependant on school being covered
£40 to £50 per afternoon session (2 hours)
£80 to £90 per full day session.
Subjects in this area: Music, French, Spanish, ICT, Art, Sport
APPLICANT: Both qualified and unqualified teachers/subject specialists* considered
How it works: For this role we are looking for candidates who we can call upon when a school in your area needs one off, short term or even long-term cover.
PLANNING: With our own online teaching platform www.teachtool.uk, all step-by-step lesson plans and resources (written by specialist teachers at HQ in line with the National Curriculum). Primary PPA Cover create all lesson plans which makes us unique compared to other PPA providers. For you this means that the cover session you take will be hassle free allowing you to concentrate of providing top class PPA provision cover.
COMMUNICATION: Communication is a key value at Primary PPA Cover; therefore we will always be quick to communicate any details regarding the current vacancies and cover we have. As well as this we will always want to hear from you about how your cover session went or if you have any information updates.
· A rewarding and enjoyable position in a primary school environment
· Option to be self-employed (to suit your current commitments) or on our payroll (all tax, NI paid)
· Pay via BACS on the last Friday of the month
· Equipment provided by our school
· Competitive hourly rate
· Opportunities for further work/progression
· Frequent training opportunities (company-funded) for subjects such as classroom management, SEN, inclusion, prevent, assessing teaching & learning, safeguarding and more! (Once employed, all Primary PPA teachers must attend their first FREE training session with the company and then receive a 100% discount on all of our CPD courses nationwide for the duration of their employment with us: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/primary-ppa-cover-24251484328)
· Competent knowledge of the education sector
· Experience working with children
· Excellent behaviour management skills
· A clear Criminal Record on the update system (DBS certificate obtainable by the company)
· Confidence to deliver lessons to groups of up to 30 primary children with and without a Teaching Assistant
· Knowledge/training of safeguarding is essential – FREE course available here: https://primaryppacover.thinkific.com/courses/safeguarding-children-in-primary-schools
To see our safer recruitment policy, click here: https://www.primaryppacover.com/legal/safer-recruitment-policy
Primary PPA Cover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS, safeguarding training, disqualification form and two references are required for this post prior to commencement.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
To apply for this job please visit zfrmz.com.