- Do you have great IT skills?
- Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation through the ever-growing world of technology?
- Do you have a qualification in IT or Education and experience teaching children?
- Are you looking for regular work instead of one-off contracts and to become part of a school team?
- Do you want to achieve a better work-life balance instead of spending your evenings planning and marking?
- Are you interested in part-time work to fit around your children or other commitments?
- Do you work in line with the following values: Teamwork, Respect, Trust, Ingenuity, Pride & Passion?
Primary PPA Cover Ltd is a national education solutions provider offering subject-specific teachers & technicians to cover primary school teacher’s PPA Time.
ROLE: Computing Teacher
Job reference: PE12ICT
SCHOOL: The school is located in the PE12 area of Lincoln and they require an ICT teacher with previous experience teaching in a UK primary school. Behaviour management skills are key to maintain the good standard of behaviour expected by the as
HOURS: Tuesday 9:00-12:00
PAY: £20-£25 per hour
LOCATION: Lincoln PE12
APPLICANT: Both qualified and unqualified teachers/subject specialists* considered. Please note that we will only accept applicants that are already UK residents.
*Individuals with a professional background in IT or degree level education with no teaching qualifications will be considered providing they have experience teaching
INTERVIEW DATE: Zoom
DATES OF CONTRACT: September 7th – July 23rd
DBS: Please be aware that the successful candidate will require a DBS that is on the update service. If it is not they will be required to pay for a new DBS to be placed on the update service. We do not keep or hold DBS’s for any staff members.
PLANNING: With our own online teaching platform www.teachtool.uk, all step-by-step lesson plans and resources (written by specialist teachers at HQ in line with the National Curriculum) as well as automated assessments and progress trackers are provided
COMMUNICATION: Through our online platform, you can submit feedback to both your school and our HQ after every lesson, saving your time and enabling an excellent work-life balance. You will also have an Education Advisor who will be available to be your main point of contact for any questions between 8am-5pm.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the below application form a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the role further:
- A rewarding and enjoyable position in a primary school environment
- Option to be self-employed (to suit your current commitments) or on our payroll (all tax, NI paid) on a part-time fixed term contract, or on a salaried contract.
- Pay via BACS on the last Friday of the month
- Equipment provided by our school
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunities for further work/progression
- Frequent training opportunities (company-funded) for subjects such as; classroom management, SEN, inclusion, prevent, assessing teaching & learning, safeguarding and more! (Once employed, all Primary PPA teachers must attend their first FREE training session with the company and then receive a 100% discount on all of our CPD courses nationwide for the duration of their employment with us: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/primary-ppa-cover-24251484328)
- Competent IT ability
- Experience working with children
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A clear Criminal Record on the update system (DBS certificate obtainable by the company)
- Confidence to deliver lessons to groups of up to 30 primary children with and without a Teaching Assistant
- Attendance to staff training events during school holidays
- Knowledge/training of safeguarding is essential – FREE course available here: https://primaryppacover.thinkific.com/courses/safeguarding-children-in-primary-schools
To see our safer recruitment policy, click here: https://www.primaryppacover.com/legal/safer-recruitment-policy
Primary PPA Cover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS, safeguarding training, disqualification form and two references are required for this post prior to commencement.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £20.00-£25.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit zfrmz.com.