· Are you an artist or enjoy Art as a hobby?
· Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation and teach them to express themselves through Art?
· Do you remember how Art inspired you as a child?
· Do you have a qualification in Art or Education and experience teaching children?
· Are you looking for regular work instead of one-off contracts and to become part of a school team?
· Do you want to achieve a better work-life balance instead of spending your evenings planning and marking?
· Are you interested in part-time work to fit around your children or other commitments?
· Do you work in line with the following values: Teamwork, Respect, Trust, Ingenuity, Pride & Passion?
Primary PPA Cover Ltd is a national education solutions provider offering subject-specific teachers & practitioners to cover primary school teacher’s PPA Time.
ROLE: Art Teacher
SCHOOL: The school is located in the Buckhurst area of Essex. The school is looking for someone to come in and ensure their students are developing their Artistic skills whilst enjoying the lesson. Strong Behaviour management is needed to ensure the schools behaviour management standard is maintained. The school is classed as a private school and therefore does not have an Ofsted rating.
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:50-3:30
PAY: full day starting from £90
LOCATION: Buckhurst Essex
APPLICANT: Both qualified and unqualified teachers/subject specialists* considered
*Individuals with a professional background in Art or degree level education with no teaching qualifications will be considered providing they have experience teaching
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
DATES OF CONTRACT: 20th January- July 2020 (Specific dates not just July)
PLANNING: With our own online teaching platform www.teachtool.uk, all step-by-step lesson plans and resources (written by specialist teachers at HQ in line with the National Curriculum) as well as automated assessments and progress trackers are provided
COMMUNICATION: Through our online platform, you can submit feedback to both your school and our HQ after every lesson, saving your time and enabling an excellent work-life balance. You will also have an Education Advisor who will be available to be your main point of contact for any questions between 8am-5pm.
· A rewarding and enjoyable position in a primary school environment
· Option to be self-employed (to suit your current commitments) or on our payroll (all tax, NI paid)
· Pay via BACS on the last Friday of the month
· Equipment provided by our school (All reusable resources such as paint pots/brushes etc. as well as the ability to place orders each term for consumable resources related to our plans such as clay, paint, pastels etc.)
· Competitive hourly rate
· Opportunities for further work/progression
· Frequent training opportunities (company-funded) for subjects such as; classroom management, SEN, inclusion, prevent, assessing teaching & learning, safeguarding and more! (Once employed, all Primary PPA teachers must attend their first FREE training session with the company and then receive a 100% discount on all of our CPD courses nationwide for the duration of their employment with us: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/primary-ppa-cover-24251484328)
· Competent artistic ability
· Experience working with children
· Excellent behaviour management skills
· A clear Criminal Record on the update system (DBS certificate obtainable by the company)
· Confidence to deliver lessons to groups of up to 30 primary children with and without a Teaching Assistant
· Knowledge/training of safeguarding is essential – FREE course available here: https://primaryppacover.thinkific.com/courses/safeguarding-children-in-primary-schools
To see our safer recruitment policy, click here: https://www.primaryppacover.com/legal/safer-recruitment-policy
Primary PPA Cover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS, safeguarding training, disqualification form and two references are required for this post prior to commencement.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £80.00-£108.00 per day
To apply for this job please visit zfrmz.com.