ALL APPLICANTS MUST FILL IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION FORM TO BE
CONSIDERED FOR ANY ROLES: https://zfrmz.com/yjerfbchotuEBJ2gPup7
- Do you play an instrument or sing professionally or as a hobby?
- Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation and teach them to sing or play
- Do you remember how Music inspired you as a child?
- Do you have a qualification in Music, Musical Theatre or Education and experience
- Are you looking for regular work instead of one-off contracts and to become part of a
- Do you want to achieve a better work-life balance instead of spending your evenings
planning and marking?
- Are you interested in part-time work to fit around your children or other commitments?
- Do you work in line with the following values: Teamwork, Respect, Trust, Ingenuity, Pride
Primary PPA Cover Ltd is a national education solutions provider offering subject-specific
teachers & practitioners to cover primary school teacher’s PPA Time.
ROLE: Music Teacher
Job reference:DY3MUSPAY: £80 to £90 per day
APPLICANT: Both qualified and unqualified teachers/subject specialists* considered. Please
note that we will only accept applicants that are already UK residents.
*Individuals with a professional background in Music or degree level education with no teaching
qualifications will be considered providing they have experience teaching
INTERVIEW DATE: September 2020
DATES OF CONTRACT: 2nd November-18th December 2020
PLANNING: With our own online teaching platform www.teachtool.uk, all step-by-step lesson
plans and resources (written by specialist teachers at HQ in line with the National Curriculum) as
well as automated assessments and progress trackers are provided
COMMUNICATION: Through our online platform, you can submit feedback to both your school
and our HQ after every lesson, saving your time and enabling an excellent work-life balance. You
will also have an Education Advisor who will be available to be your main point of contact for any
questions between 8am-5pm.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the below application form a
member of our team will be in touch to discuss the role further:
- A rewarding and enjoyable position in a primary school environment
- Option to be self-employed (to suit your current commitments) or on our payroll (all tax, NI paid)
on a part-time fixed term contract, or on a salaried contract.
- Pay via BACS on the last Friday of the month
- Equipment provided by our school
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunities for further work/progression
- Frequent training opportunities (company-funded) for subjects such as; classroom management,
SEN, inclusion, prevent, assessing teaching & learning, safeguarding and more! (Once
employed, all Primary PPA teachers must attend their first FREE training session with the
company and then receive a 100% discount on all of our CPD courses nationwide for the
duration of their employment with us: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/primary-ppa-cover-
- Competent knowledge of Music education including Music theory
- Experience working with children
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A clear Criminal Record on the update system (DBS certificate obtainable by the company)
- Confidence to deliver lessons to groups of up to 30 primary children with and without a Teaching
- Attendance to staff training events during school holidays
- Knowledge/training of safeguarding is essential – FREE course available here:
To see our safer recruitment policy, click here: https://www.primaryppacover.com/legal/safer-
Primary PPA Cover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS,
safeguarding training, disqualification form and two references are required for this post prior to
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £80.00-£90.00 per day
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.