An intensive training covering all you need to be prepared when walking into your classroom.
During this training, you can expect to learn or refresh your knowledge on:
- Behaviour management (tips on sticking to your school’s behaviour management policy, how to deal with difficult situations, behaviour expectations, your First Day speech with a new class etc.)
- Lesson openings with LO and plenaries
- Lesson structure and training on TeachTool
- Lesson delivery and practical demonstrations
- Technical knowledge such as using SIMS, ActivInspire and your interactive whiteboard hints and tips
- How to prepare for the unexpected, time fillers and extension tasks
You will also benefit from:
- Free resources such as example Subject Leader Action Plans, lesson plans, stickers, posters etc.
- An opportunity to network with other teachers and educational practitioners within your field
- A practical session focused on purpose-based scenarios that you may come across