An intensive training providing updated information on safeguarding children within primary schools.
During this course, you can expect to learn or refresh your knowledge on:
- Introduction to safeguarding
- Safeguarding in Primary Schools
- The difference between Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Recognising Signs of abuse
- What do you need to know about your school to best safeguard your students?
- What do you need to know to best safeguard yourself in schools?
- Responding to a concern
- Reporting a concern