During this course, you can expect to learn or refresh your knowledge on:
• Changes to the new Ofsted framework and how this will affect you as a Primary MFL specialist
• Ensuring that your delivery meets the 3 key focus areas for OFSTED: Intent, Implementation and Impact
• The role of the MFL coordinator
• Teaching techniques specific to MFL for KS1 and KS2
• What does an outstanding language lesson look and feel like? Language teaching strategies to build confidence
• Creative language learning and motivating language learners, no matter what your level of language
• Practical teaching ideas to take away
•How to write and execute an MFL Subject Leader Action Plan
• How to monitor and assess children’s progress whilst in the classroom
• How to write your Whole School MFL Policy
• Useful resources and Apps to take away!
You will also benefit from:
Guest Speaker Carmen Santos Maldonado from the Spanish Embassy Education Office.
• CPD certificate
• Free resources: 1 year subscription to TeachTool, posters, resources.
• A practical session focused on purpose-based scenarios
• Opportunity to network with other teachers and educational practitioners in your field
Who is this course suitable for:
• PPA Teachers
• Unqualified Teachers
• Specialist Teachers
• People looking to get into teaching
- Teachers and NQT’s