Discussing and reviewing how we manage pupils behaviour, dealing with challenging behaviour and promoting positive learning.
During this course, you can expect to learn or refresh your knowledge on:
- What is Misbehaviour?
- Behaviour Management Strategies and how to use these
- Advice for Dealing with Misbehaviours
- How to React to a Confrontational Student
- The Need for Rules and Boundaries and setting these out.
- Setting out your Expectations
- Rewards and Praise
- approaches to promote positive and effective behaviour learning in school