An intensive training afternoon covering all you need to be prepared when walking back into your classroom in September.
During this course, you can expect to learn or refresh your knowledge on:
- Behaviour management (tips on sticking to your school’s behaviour management policy, how to deal with difficult situations, behaviour expectations, your First Day speech with a new class etc.)
- Lesson openings with LO and plenaries
- Lesson structure and training on TeachTool
- Lesson delivery and practical demonstrations
- Technical knowledge such as using SIMS, ActivInspire and your interactive whiteboard hints and tips
- How to prepare for the unexpected, time fillers and extension tasks
You will also benefit from:
- Free resources such as example Subject Leader Action Plans, lesson plans, stickers, posters etc.
- An opportunity to network with other teachers and educational practitioners within your field
- A practical session focused on purpose-based scenarios that you may come across