Enhanced DBS Checks
When working in the education sector it is compulsory to have an Enhanced DBS Check that is on the Update Service.
This document is personal to you and confirms any convictions commited if relevant on the day of clearance. The DBS Update Service is an annual subscription, meaning you will never pay for a certificate again. This system provides live accurate information on the above when providing certificate number and other personal data to the person runnning the check.
Primary PPA Cover can process a DBS Check for you following the below steps:
- Complete our DBS request form, providing three identification documents
- Provide payment on this form via PayPal in order for us to process the DBS Check
- Primary PPA Cover will then begin processing the DBS Check on your behalf by using the information provided on your identification documents.
- You will then receive and email from our DBS provider to verify the information entered as accurate. Once this has been done, the process of obtaining your DBS Check will begin
- Your DBS Check will normally take up to 8 weeks but it can take longer if the details given on the check are incorrect or several police forces need to be involved in the check
Once the checks have all cleared, you will receive an email notification that this is on its way to you in the post. This document is personal to you and Primary PPA Cover will not have a copy of this when it clears.