This programme aims to ensure safety online as well as giving children a well-rounded knowledge of the ever-growing world of technology.
The objectives of this programme:
- For children to learn why IT is important and to provide children with an excellent foundation that they can use throughout their lives
- For children to recognise common uses of information technology in other cross curricular subjects and beyond school
- For children to be safe online and in online communications
- For children to use their creative thinking skills in online communications: blogging, email, social networks, vlogging
- To encourage children to learn the benefits of the Internet and the functionalities of any computer or iPad
- For children to explore Microsoft Office and be confident users of all areas
- To demonstrate how to use logical reasoning to predict the behaviour of simple programs
- To instill confidence in and foster a passion for the technological world in which we live
Why use Primary PPA Cover’s Computing programme?
Our ComputeCodeCommunicate ICT programme aims to ensure safety online as well as giving children a well-rounded knowledge of the ever-growing world of technology.
- Children will learn a variety of different modules that develop their computing knowledge providing your pupils the ability to use Computing to support other curriculum subjects
- Children learn about E-Safety and the importance of being safe online
- Children will get hands on and design apps, websites and become apprentices within the technological world
- School staff will feel supported by our Computing teacher who can support your subject lead with a Subject Leader Action Plan and long term goals
- We can supply iPads for an additional cost if your equipment in school is not up to date
To find out more about TeachTool, or to log-in click here.
An iPad Package is also available, click here for more information.