With the new Catch Up Premium there to help you bridge the “lockdown gap” in your students’ education, we are here to support you.
Schools must use their funding for specific activities to support pupils to catch up for lost teaching this year. See below the services we offer which meet the criteria set out by the DfE:
- Small group or one-to-one tuition – We have teachers available who can run 121 and group tuition sessions to focus more closely on those key children. These sessions can be tailored to the children’s needs and focus on specific areas of the national curriculum.
- ‘Move with Maths’ and ‘Leap into Literacy’ PPA cover to help bridge the gap in numeracy and literacy
- Any other PPA subject to be delivered by a specialist while your class teachers provide catch up sessions to small groups
- CPD courses for teachers
- Cover of extra training/prep time for teachers such as NQTs who need it most
- Teach Tool licenses to support with specific subject assessments and lesson plans
- Our Learn4Life programme is a life skill and PSHE programme that can be used to cover PPA time, short or long term absence
- IPad rentals to support children who need to learn from home
For more information on how we can support you further, click here.