How do we work?
If you haven’t used an external provider to take care of all of your PPA Cover before, it can be quite a daunting experience.
- From the initial enquiry stage, we will arrange a meeting with your school – this can be over Zoom or face-to-face (as preferred).
- We will discuss the issues you are currently facing with your provision – whether this be that your HLTA’s are covering the lessons, your equipment is not up to where you would like it to be or that behaviour during PPA is not as it should be.
- During this initial consultation, we will provide you with a demo of our software TeachTool which contains all lesson plans, schemes of work, equipment lists, assessment data and progression skills documents – ensuring an evident progression from Reception to Y6.
- We will then discuss the facilities you have available – both space and equipment. If you need us to provide any specialist equipment, we are able to arrange this. This includes iPads, musical instruments etc.
- Once we have gained an insight to your requirements, we will provide a full quotation with options of adding on marking time, end of day dismissal and sickness cover insurance.
- The quote will be sent to you via our online system which you can then approve or decline.
- Once approved, we will set your school up on TeachTool and allocate you a teacher. We will upload their vetting details to the secure area of our website for you to access (including details of the DBS check, right to work, experience and qualifications).
- A meeting between yourselves and the teacher is organsied by us prior to their first day during which we expect you to cover SEN needs, behaviour management and safeguarding policies.
- Once settled in, we will visit our teacher in school to ensure everything is running smoothly!
Our guarantees to your school:
- We will improve the standard of specialist subjects
- Assessments twice per year by our staff, saving your teachers time
- Children will be able to demonstrate practical and theoretical understanding of the subject(s) we teach
- Outstanding lesson plans and resources will be provided by our staff coordinators
- We endeavour to provide sickness cover
- Termly observations carried out by our senior staff on all of our teachers, ensuring a high quality provision
- Training provided three times per year ensuring CPD (SEN, Behaviour Management, EAL, Safeguarding, First Aid etc.)
- We take care of all admin and employment costs: NI, Tax, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Pensions, Contracts, Appraisals, Dismissals, IR35 compliance, etc.
For more information on how we can support you further, please get in touch via the below enquiry form and our friendly head office team will be happy to discuss your requirements:
Or to book a call with our Operations Manager to discuss how we can support your school further, please pick a suitable time by following the below link: