What We DO
As well as providing PPA, emergency and short-term cover, we provide the option to take the headache out of recruitment for you once and for all!
We define long-term cover as exceeding a term (12 weeks) in duration therefore a more permanent need for your school.
Roles we can cover for long-term cover:
- General classroom teaching for KS1/2 (when plans are provided)
- 1-2-1 support
- Clerical staff
- Midday supervisors
- Department leads
- Members of Senior Leadership
How does it work?
Upon identifying the need for a new team member in school, you simply complete the below form with your requirements. One of our recruitment consultants will then call you at the specified date and time you selected to discuss the job specification in more detail including role and responsibilities, turnaround time, qualifications and experience required and budget. We will provide a formal quotation and SLA for you to sign.
Fees: Option 1
- Your school signs an SLA of a minimum of 12 weeks with us. We recruit, interview and employ the staff member directly and remain responsible for their NI, tax, pension, holiday pay, maternity etc.
- The staff member comes with a TeachTool© license included and can deliver content from any of our programmes.
Fees: Option 2
- Your school signs an SLA of a minimum of 12 weeks with us at which point a deposit is taken to present 3 candidates to your school to interview in-house.
- You select the candidate you would like to make a formal offer to and employ the staff member directly – assuming responsibility for their day to day line management, planning, NI, tax, pension, holiday pay, maternity etc.
- For this service we charge a fixed fee which we will quote for directly upon receiving your requirements as our fixed fees are in line with the seniority level of the role.