What We DO
As well as providing PPA, emergency and short-term cover, we provide the option to take the headache out of recruitment for you once and for all!
We define long-term cover as exceeding a term (12 weeks) in duration therefore a more permanent need for your school.
Roles we can cover for long-term cover:
- General classroom teaching for KS1/2 (when plans are provided)
- 1-2-1 support
- Clerical staff
- Midday supervisors
- Department leads
- Members of Senior Leadership
How does it work?
Fees: Option 1
- Your school signs an SLA of a minimum of 12 weeks with us. We recruit, interview and employ the staff member directly and remain responsible for their NI, tax, pension, holiday pay, maternity etc.
- The staff member comes with a TeachTool© license included and can deliver content from any of our programmes.
Fees: Option 2
- Your school signs an SLA of a minimum of 12 weeks with us at which point a deposit is taken to present 3 candidates to your school to interview in-house.
- You select the candidate you would like to make a formal offer to and employ the staff member directly – assuming responsibility for their day to day line management, planning, NI, tax, pension, holiday pay, maternity etc.
- For this service we charge a fixed fee which we will quote for directly upon receiving your requirements as our fixed fees are in line with the seniority level of the role.